We in Tatweer have One Objective in Mind, Which is to Enable and Facilitate further Investments in Duqm Special Economic Zone.
We in Tatweer have one objective in mind, which is to enable and facilitate further investments in Duqm special economic zone. Tatweer want to be a preferred Local Minority Investment Partner for the investors in Duqm. Tatweer intend to facilitate investments and raise confidence of the investors for their endeavors in Duqm, through minority equity participation and with the local support. Tatweer rightfully placed to provide all local support in terms of site selection, company registration, statutory clearances, local debt financing, bringing additional local equity support to the project.
We also have a duty to maximize our shareholders’ returns, so we also make sure that our ventures have a commercial perspective.
Once our ventures are well established, Tatweer would have an exit strategy to give room for local / international investments to participate in the growth story of Duqm.
To achieve Our Objectives, Tatweer’s Strategy is to:
- Managing and operating assets in the Zone as agreed by SEZD
- Go hand-in-hand with SEZD’s strategy to develop Duqm special economic zone
- Achieve sectoral investment growth in Duqm by bringing in expertise and experience for complete value chain e.g. Fishery, Minerals, Utility, Aviation, Logistic, Petrochemicals sectors etc
- Invest with minority stake either in cash or sweat equity or land lease rights
- Provide local support in terms of site selection, company establishment, statutory clearances, local debt funding, bringing additional local equity support from government and non-government fund houses in Oman
- Monitor performance of the joint ventures
- To dilute or exit at an appropriate time
|Investor Name||Investor Description|
DUQM QUARRIES SAOC
Established and operationalized in 2017, the company is instrumental in quarrying and mineral development business in Duqm
EMDAD LOGISTICS SAOC
Incorporated in 2018, Emdad Logistics SAOC, provide logistic and ground support services to various customers in Duqm
DUQM MATERIAL MARKET SAOC
Company would construct and operate building material market comprising of commercial space, showrooms and workshops, in Duqm
Potential Investment Opportunities
The Company is actively considering investment opportunities in various sectors including utility services, gas distribution network, chemicals, commercial space, airport zone development etc. The Company is open to new avenues of investments destined for Duqm
Investments – Stimulating Projects
Tatweer can take up those projects which prima facie lack interest from private investors but are required to stimulate investments in SEZD. Private investors may not be forthcoming to invest in such projects because of longer payback period or lesser financial returns.
However, in order to stimulate growth of Duqm, these projects could be essential. Tatweer is ready to take up these projects with viability gap funding. At later stage, when the projects are self-sustaining, Tatweer could exit the project. Tatweer is open to participate with private players to take up such stimulating projects in Duqm
OIL & GAS
Want to know more?
Manage various facilities within SEZD ensuring availabilities, operational efficiencies and compliance to QHSE